|등록된 글이 없습니다.|
Yonsei University Guidance on Gender-based Violence Prevention Programs
Yonsei University offers both in person and online training program for its members, to join the government and other universities’ efforts in creating a society free of sexual violence, domestic violence, and prostitution.
The sharp increase in the number of sexual offenses, human rights violations, and hate crimes - not just in universities but everywhere in the society - has augmented the need for Gender Based Violence Prevention Programs.
Efforts to prevent any type of violence within our campus is asked from everyone.
Yonsei University has made Gender-based Violence Prevention Programs always available online to help its members raise human rights awareness, and to prevent sexual offenses from occurring.
We ask all Yonsei University members to actively participate in the collective endeavor to protect human rights and stop sexual violence.
n All students are required to complete training courses in sexual violence prevention, sexual harassment prevention once a year.
n You may receive your program completion certificate on the website as soon as you finish taking all the required courses.
n Off-line traning can be applied by department or club members.
Contact: Center for Gender Equity(firstname.lastname@example.org/ T. 2123-2137, 2118)
n We hope you complete all the programs before semester.
Notice on Taking Online Gender-based Violence Prevention Programs
1. How to Access the Programs
- Go to YSCEC and click on the banner, ‘Gender-based Violence Prevention Programs,’ located on the right side of the screen.
- Select your preferred language and enter your information.
- Take all the required courses.
- Please refer to the attached file for a more detailed guide.
2. Required Courses
- All members must complete all eight training courses
- You must completely finish the training in order for you to get officially recognized as passed.
- You may not be able to receive a certificate if you manually skipped or forwarded the video.
3. Additional Information
- All members of Yonsei University must complete this program at least once a year.
- You may also use your mobile phone to complete the trainings.
- The information you submit for registration will be used when managing completion statuses of the program.
- You must take all the courses in order for your completion status to be certified.
- If you have already received trainings offline, then you are only obliged to take online courses for trainings that you have not yet completed.
- You may receive your program completion certificate on the website as soon as you finish taking all the required courses.
- Please contact Yonsei University’s Center for Gender Equity for your certificate issuance if you completed the program offline.
5. Inquiries on the Program
- Contact: email@example.com (Center for Gender Equity)
※ Basis of Violence Prevention Programs Enforcement
Basis Act on Gender Equality Article 31
Act on Prostitution Prevention and Victim Protection Article 5
Act on Domestic Violence Prevention and Victim Protection Article 4 Clause 3
|등록된 글이 없습니다.|